Monday, January 21, 2008

my aims and objectives.

I don’t know where and how to start. Let’s begin like this: I know Nava, she knows me. We are familiar with each other’s logic but the basic point is I think Nava is a pessimist because she only looks at the disadvantages of her own country. It is obvious in her writings that she criticizes everything she faced to in Iran. Unfortunately she sees her utopia in Canada and I completely disagree with her about that. I believe that every place has certain and special properties and characteristics which can not be found in any other places. Wait a moment. Let me explain my opinion: I believe in God and the beauties he created so despite of all dark points in society and people, I think that every people has some good and respectable features. I know that there are some problems in our society but I don’t hate and beyond that I don’t deny it. I try to fix it or at least admit it as a negative point. By the way, I strongly believe that only by escaping and criticizing, we can’t fix and improve our culture and it is our responsibility to work hard on and sweat through it instead of running away and vilify our mother country.
Back to the salt mine; here is a place for me to write my ideas about how we can see the rays of sunshine in the darkness. I hate lying so I make a confession: this is a place to debate pessimistic ideas specially those which transmit by Nava. I don’t want to use strange and complex words and complicated grammar because it is not my aim to write a passage for a TOEFL test! I myself believe in simplicity. I know I will have errors in writing and grammatical rules, but forgive me. I do not really care about these kinds of mistakes. My purpose is something else. Let’s begin making nicer life and debating over Nava’s thoughts.

1 comment:

Nava said...

So...Welcome to the blogging world. Although naturally I would prefer if you had your own thoughts and not necessarily "anti-nava"s. However, what really matters is expressing the ideas. I don't believe this is a wrestling game, but I believe in talking and listening. Also, just note that my "pessimistic" opinions were expressed in only two posts. I had and have so much more to say that are not necessarily about Iran. That's why I suggest you to change your blog's name to something less aggressive and more optimistic... and one more thing to start the debate, I never said I see my utopia in Canada. I just expressed my observations... Anyways, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to reading from you more.